Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wow.

What the hell is wrong with people nowadays?

We were just making a little noise in the library, it's not like we're the only ones right? Even the freaking libraian just told us kindly that we were making noise and that we should quieten down. SHE TOLD US NICELY FREAK. And yet, this stupid freaking guy just came and snapped pictures of us, HE WAS LIKE A FREAKING STALKER OK! He was like, "You people are at fault, you are making too much noise!" I silently sweared at his face. I almost pointed the middle finger at him, I almost kicked his ass. He doesn't even look like a freaking Singaporean, maybe a half ang-mo, I don't freaking care.

But did he know that he can get sued? I can get my butt back in the library and freaking demand him to delete those photos of my friends or I'll freaking sue him you know? Thank God that I didn't ok!

Seriously, are all old half chinese half ang-mo men like this? You eat already nothing to do ah? Please, get a life. So what if we're immatured girlies? At least we have a better mind than you, dirty minded LAO AH PEK.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STALKER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home