Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hohohoho.

Myolie's on maternity leave. Hohohoho. It was very hilarious ok! Natalie and I were like, "Omg, Myolie looks like she's preggers!" Then, instead of flooding my msn, she flooded my tagboard, then it turned out that BOTH of us were flooding Anne Lee's tagboard.

HOW AMAZING.

Emelia to joined in the fun, but for like, 2 seconds and she *poof* disappeared like air! Liting joined in the fun too! HAHA. Lynette and Liting kept tagging on each other's blog that Myolie might be on maternity leave, since she just keeps blogging, it's like she's VERY active in her blogging lately.

Hohoho. Congratulations Bosco Wong!

Anyway, as you can see, I've done a new blogskin on Boscolie again! This time, I think it looks more matured and not childish anymore. :) I love the song that I used as my blog song, Leo Lai sang it! I'm addicted to it! Hohohohoho.

D.I.E. (aka Curious Detective) is very nice! Haha! I rented it yesterday and I was hooked on it yesterday, each episode was funny and it kept the person watching in suspense. I'm looking forward to episodes 4 to 6! Roger and Sonija's very cute okay Liting! :)

Tai Gik is niceeeeee! The Seventh Day is boring me out! Jeff Dunham is making me laugh all the time! I just can't stop thinking that,

"Gee, maybe Myolie really is preggers."

Hey I mean, who knows?! Oh wait, Bosco and Myolie knows! Maybe Kevin, Bobby, Micheal Miu, Charmaine Sheh, Nat Chan, Liza Wang too...

Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home