Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Endless story.

Argh, Mummy's in love with Heart of Greed again. I'll never hear the end of it.

"Anne, what happened in this part ah?!"

Argh. Anyway, let's talk about Saturday ahhaha.

Met Natalie at her house, we lazed around, I played with her new Nintendo DS (hahahhhahahhh Cooking Mama 2), then her dad drove us to East Coast Park to cycle! Ok, Natalie doesn't know how to cycle, but I do. So Natalie's dad cycled with her the two seater one, while he rented for me the single one. We cycled all the waaaaaaaaay to Camelot! :OOO My legs, butt and arms hurt ALOT.

After cycling, her dad brought us to eat at Sushi Tei! Ohmygosh, it was HEAVENLY.

Then he drove us back to Natalie's house, I lazed around, stayed for dinner at their place, and then Natalie's dad sent me home at around eight plus. :D

Hehe, okay, now let the pics do the talking.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home