Monday, May 26, 2008

1.38 AM.

Cosplay yesterday. Sleepover at Waiyi's. Her dad and brother are so hilarious! Her brother woke me up at 10am. Actually it was Waiyi cause we needed to prepare for our cosplay stuff. Her brother opened the windows, switched off the aircon, the fan and starting saying:

"Waiyi~ Wake up~ Daddy said that I must wake you up at ten~"

No response.

"Waiyi~ Wake up~ Daddy said that I must wake you up at ten~"

Waiyi goes, "Uhmmmm..."

"Waiyi~ Wake up~ Daddy said that I must wake you up at ten~"

I woke up and started poking her shoulder. HAHA. She woke up at like, 10.05.

LALALALALALALALAALALA!

I'm watching Armed Reaction 4 now! Bobby & Yoyo scenes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THEY'RE SO CUTE! Reminds me of Fathers & Sons! 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home