Saturday, May 03, 2008

HYPER HYPER HYPER :)))))

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*screams at the top of my lungs*

WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!

Cick here!

Bosco was like,

"Kevin Cheng, can you really carry Myolie up? Be careful, don't drop her (fans screaming hysterically) You understand?! If you don't understand, I'll "ti pu" (?!!) you!"

AND THEN HE DID A LITTLE PART OF KEVIN AND MYOLIE'S DANCE!!!!! The swinging one. He wants to prove that he can do it too! TVB TAKE A LOOK! :)

Then when he let Myolie's down, he was like.

"Ok ok. I want to change people (with Kevin). Kevin Cheng! Go back to Hong Kong!"

Then it goes back to the dancing studio where Kevin was like,

"Who wants to exchange places with me?! As long as there's me, you have nothing! You heard already?!"

OMG KEVIN, MYOLIE & BOSCO'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE OK! I'm sooooooo going to watch Burning Flame 3!

Heard that the costume fitting's on 6 May. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home