Monday, April 21, 2008

Semi-Hiatus

Anne is going on SEMI-Hiatus!


She needs to freaking MUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUGMUG for Exams cause this year is streaming ok! And she wants Japanese classes!

Wait a minute, before that, let me share a very cute Boscolie moment on WOIL1 that's going to show on...

HAAAH, TELL YOU LATER.


OMG, HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!?!?!

SERIOUSLY, CAN THEY GET ANY CUTER?!?! HAHAHAH.

Anne is going to Cosplay next month! Provided she does well in her Mid-Years and she doesn't get the PINK paper to see her teacher.

So yes, ANNE IS GOING TO MUG! :D

I'll blog only when I feel like blogging. Maybe I'll post random photos about my mood and of course, BOSCO AND MYOLIE.

How can Anne forget them?!

BTW,

Wars of In-Laws is going to show on Channel 8 (Sadly, mediacorp duh), 7.00PM (after Ah Wong), starting from 30th APRIL 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have to get through my freaking History and English oral. How. Great.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home