Friday, September 19, 2008

The Human Race.

Thunder - Boys Like Girls.

I am super hyper. I am super hyper. I am super hyper! Boys Like Girls was on the teevee just now! Haha, the human race. Oh man, Kimberly went to the concert. :(

Oh tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow! :)

Went to study with Elaina and Natalie today after school. We went to The Coffee Bean to study. :) We were there for about three hours? Elaina and I studied Geography, muahahha. I copid down notes! Natalie was trying to do her Chinese, but she kept getting distracted. So in the end, she did Math. I finished Math homework! Haha, omg like finally! :)

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer,
do you know you're unlike any other,
your always be my thunder,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home