Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just a little while,

OMG, MYOLIE SIGNED UP WITH A COMPANY TO RELEASE AN ALBUM!

Omg, I'm like on the verge of screaming at the top of my lungs and screaming to Liting and telling the whole world that I'm going to PREORDER her album online! I want the free goodies! I want her to come to Singapore and ask us, "Suntec bin tou?" AGAIN! I want to talk a picture with her and my best buddies again! I want her to come again! Omg, Myolie please come!! :D

I don't mind if Raymond comes. HAHAHAHA. I want his Your Love album! Super cuteness. :D



Myolie finally grew back her hair, it's like her old hair now. She's super super gothic! Hahah, I love her in black! :D She is soooooooooo pretty! :D

Oh the news! :D



Source: Oriental Daily
Credits: Myolie Wu Forum

Myolie Wu Signed with a Record Company to Become a Singer

Myolie Wu has signed with Neway Star Music to officially become a singer. Liza Wang and TVB executives Virginia Lok, Ho Lai Chuen, etc. appeared at today's event to support Myolie, while Eric Tsang, Andy Hui and Roger Kwok recorded clips to congratulate Myolie. However, rumoured boyfriend Bosco Wong haven't showed any signs of support; Myolie laughed: "I thought he would be in the recorded clips too, I'll tell him to buy my album when it releases. However, Bosco did send an SMS to congratulate me."

On the other hand, there are rumours saying that Neway originally wanted to sign Bernice Liu, but Bernice's conditions for signing a contract was too high. In addition, rumours to her being frozen by the company have led to the contract-signing falling through. Myolie replied that she doesn't know about the news/rumours.


Omg, Myolie Myolie Myolie. You are so adorable! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home