Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm yours.

Ohmygod, I am so pissed.


personally i thought this was a pretty stupid series to put it harshly. the voices of the dogs and cats annoyed me and fitted more for cartoons like Doraemon. and i really find Myolie’s character annoying. especially during the part when she found out Gallen liked her but he denied it and she kept on pestering him. i was so annoyed by her character. Myolie’s acting just isn’t all that great and i don’t like her voice or her facial expressions. basically everything you said was true. this was a complete waste of time and i’m really disappointed in this.


What the hell? Seriously, Myolie's acting isn't exaggerated. And, plus, Siu Ba and Cancan's dubbers are super talented, it's not easy to freaking dub their voices. Why don't you try them? Why don't you try them, go on the internet and see people write bad comments about you? Everyone has a unique voice, her voice is unique, maybe yours isn't. Plus, this series is a filler series. You can't expect anything good about this.

Whatever. Gallen agreed to act in this series because of the script, and because he's acting with Myolie again. To be honest, Myolie's acting improved since her earlier series. There isn't any much negative news about her unlike some actresses who seriously cannot act.

Please, get a freaking life.

Anyway, to lighten things up...

1. Raymond Lam Fung's new CD, Your Love, is out! I am so going to buy it!
2. I have a new favourite couple! Muahahah.
3. I love Feng Shao Feng! Omg, I think Fenolie's going to be in my favourite couples list!


Isn't he so super super hot?!
I love his eyes, oh my gosh, those eyes...

Haha! I love his character in The Drive of Life! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home