Saturday, August 23, 2008

<3

Put Me To Death - Moses Chan



Went out with aunty Angie and mummy today to Tampines Mall. We watched Money No Enough 2. :D Before that, I went to Popular wait for them. I was browsing through the CD section, and I found Love TV! It's this album which has TVB Themesongs in it! :D Mummy bought it for me as a birthday present! :D

Songs included are:


01. Unintentionally Hurting You (Moonlight Resonance Themesong)- SusannaKwan
02. Most Beautiful Seventh Day (The Seventh Day Themesong)- Kevin Cheng
03. Good Bye (Wars of In-Laws 2) Themesong- Liza Wang/Fama
04. Small Story (A Journey Called Life) Themesong-Steven Ma/Linda Chung
05. I’m So In Love With You (Steps )Themesong- Bernice Liu
06. Every day with you (Healing Hands 3) Ending Themesong- Bowie Lam
07. Appreciated (Heart of Greed ) SubThemesong-Raymond Lam/Linda Chung
08. Deep Love (The Building Blocks of Life) Themesong- Lui Fong
09. Forbidden Love (Maiden’s Vow) Ending Themsong- Charmaine Sheh
10. Fortunately (War and Destiny) Themesong-Myolie Wu
11. Love Ordinary (Trimming Success)- Themesong- Kevin Cheng
12. Truth (Into Thin Air) Themesong- Bernice Liu
13. Put Me to Death (The Ultimate Crime Fighter) Ending Themesong- Moses Chan
14. Only need you (The Biter Bitten) Themesong- Shirley Yeung
15. Butterfly Transformation (Maiden’s Vow) Themesong- Charmaine Sheh
16. Have Mutual Affinity (Best Bet) Themesong- Linda Chung
17. Can’t Speak out (Heart of Greed) Themesong- Susanna Kwan


I bet TVB released this album cause of Moonlight Resonance. I was hoping that they'll put in the Boscolie duet! :(

I was reading For One More Day by Mitch Albom the other day. And a quote caught my eye.

"Maybe it's like my old man said: You can be a mama's boy or a daddy's boy, but you can never be both. So cling to the one you think you might lose."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home