Friday, August 15, 2008

Leaving this path behind.


We were once the best of friends,
hanging out everyday,
but then you found new friends,
and the fun times went away,
i know i can't be angry,
because it's my fault too,
but you made me smile,
i loved every minute with you,
hugged me first new years eve,
never once made me cry,
and now that you found other people,
i guess this is goodbye,
I smile when i think of the secrets,
knowing the other would never tell,
i remember you cheering me up when i cried,
or hugging me when i didn't feel well,
you were my bestest friend,
i will hold on to the memories,
till the very end.


I still cherish the friendship of ours. No matter how we treat each other, I'll always be there for you.

When Dogs Love Cats episode 20 was really sad. I cried! :( Spoilers ahead! Gallen died! At least the ending was more realistic! Haha. Right, no more shows left for me to watch. :( I'm not going to watch Moonlight Resonance. :D

September 22nd, Last One Standing! :D
Go away Moonlight! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home