Saturday, August 09, 2008

You are the music in me.

*cries*




Anne Lee.
she's the most freaky, considerate, mad woman i've ever met.
she's freaky because her sneeze is loud & her voice can pitch to damn high. to the extend that glasses almost break.
she's considerate because she's forever calling me to chat with me. :D
mad because she's forever going boscolie!! bobbyo!! and sometimes, jessadrian!!
she got a freaking nice handwriting.
and a freaking creative brain, & i dont know where she got it from.
she'll always be there when i'm not in my bestest mood.
&, she forever goes, "BRB! go bath ;D" in msn!
she dates me too!


YAAAAAAAAAH HERE'S YOUR POST! :D

Liting is the most mad woman I've ever met too ok! She always makes me roll my eyes and go, "WHATEVER" whenever we talk about my favourite couples! She keeps saying that I sneeze very loudly, but I don't think so! :(

Anyway, this woman is a fan of Jessica Hsuan. She's currently watching Square Pegs I think! She's bin tai one okay! She remembers the dialogs between Jessica and Roger in the show! Okay fine. I remember the starting of Parental Guidance 2 where Jolene talks, but I'm not as bin tai as her! :D

HAHAHAHA, we both always go hyper after an episode of Parental Guidance! :D Oh yes, her laughter is contagious too, just like Janeal's!

I can't imagine without Liting and Janeal in my life! NO HONG KONG DRAMA HYPERNESS! HAHAH!

ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU! :D



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home