Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Grateful That I Met You

When A Dog Loves A Cat Themesong - Gallen Lo and Myolie Wu





I am so bored, I am so tired, I am so drained. This week's schedule is full, full, full! :( Monday was my only free day! :( Today went for a field trip, choir on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday, National Day practice!

Argh. Tired. Tired. Tired.

Anyway, today we went to Sungei Buloh! :D Bus ride there was horrible, everyone was sleepy and the bus was so hot! But when we reached there, everyone was high! Haha! All of us, Natalie, Stefanie, Xinyi, Julienne, Alysha and Sonia were going nuts in this observatory hideout! We took photos, screamed because of a bee and did our reflections! :D Freaking fun! :D

Bus ride back to school was fun too! We sat behind Emelia and Jing Lin. Kept disturbing Emelia about Parental Guidance 2! :D

Speaking about Parental Guidance 2, the anniversary episode isn't as nice as I thought it would be! But Ling finally feels JEALOUS! :D Hahahahha! Not to mention hurt too! :D How adorable! Ling and James Seto forever<3

Next week's episode is even nicer, Ling's dad, the Colonel, is back! I can't wait! :D

Shall go off now, tired. Tired. And. Tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home