Monday, July 21, 2008

gum

I scanned through my Bobbyo scenes in Forensic Heroes II just now, and omggggggg. I cried again ): Episode 7! ): Yoyo's crying scenes improved a lot! :D

Mum received my handphone bill today. I my outgoing went nuts. Haha, thank God Mummy didn't scold. :D I love my Mummy! :D Her birthday's on Wednesday!

I seriously can't wait till When Dogs Loves Cats! It's airing in Hong Kong today, but it'll be up on the internet tomorrow! I want to watch! I haven't seen Myolie in a while! :D

Rumour has it that Bernice, Ron and Myolie will be joining the cast of Forensic Heroes II for Forensic Heroes III. I hope not, because I don't want another sequel. It also states that Bernice, Ron and Myolie will have a love triangle. Kevin, Charmaine, Frankie and Sharon will only be guest stars. Forensic Heroes III will focus more on Bobby and Yoyo's relationship that was totally sooooo underdeveloped in Forensic Heroes II.

I only want a Bobby and Yoyo series, I don't want a Forensic Heroes third installment.

Anyway, Myolie is also rumoured to be in a series that features Ada Choi and Nick Cheung, but chances are low. We'll never know anyway. :D

After Moonlight Resonance aka Heart of Greed II which ends on 19 September, TVB is releasing Last One Standing! Like finally! My Yoyo show! :D I really, really, really, really want to watch that show! The storyline is great, the characters are amazing and I can finally see Yoyo and Kevin as a pair! I watched a Music Video with Yoyo in it, Kevin sings the song! :D They are sooooo cute! :D

AND OMG,
PARENTAL GUIDANCE 2 TOMORROW! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home