Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Megabox

Boscolie Megabox event on Sunday! I loved the photos the fans took! :D Pictures from Lovebosco.net!


Apparently, Myolie's car is the Lexus one, and Bosco's car is the Honda one. Aw, white in colour! :)




Haha, Bosco's reactions are all so... funny. When I look at them I crack up. :)



This picture reminds me of Kevin! Haha! "Wow, it's hot." HHAHA!



LMAOOOOOOO! When I saw this photo, I couldn't stop laughing! HAHAH. I kept thinking of what Bosco was thinking. Was it, "Omg, why does this water taste so weird?"


I love the cutest creature on Earth everyone calls Bosco. :)

Speech of Silence is fabulous. On episode 6 now, and I love that show! Kenneth and Kate are very adorable in there! :) I loved the part where Kate did the hand sign of a pig! HAHA! And Kenneth did the same too! :) ADORABLE! :)

I haven't started on Love Exchange yet. I'm pretty lazy to go to my rental shop to rent. My mum would most probably rent it after work one day. I'll just continue with my Speech of Silence!

Oh yes! The When Dogs Love Cats themevideo is out! :) I love the song! It's so catchy and it's sung by Myolie and Gallen! Haha! :)

CLICK HERE TO WATCH! Quality is pretty bad though, but heck. And omg, there are Gallen and Myolie kissing scenes! HAHA, GEK LITING! :) Haha, no Jessica and Gallen kissing scenes for you!~

I am so not wanting to watch Heart of Greed 2. There's a new name for it, but I'm lazy to type. Bosco's role is as tiny as an ant there and his hair is a total pathetic wreck! And worse of all, he has scenes with Linda! Omg, I can't stand her! ):

Anyway, lets end this post with a Boscolie picture which I have never seen before. Okay. Maybe I did, maybe I just forgot ahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home