Friday, June 20, 2008

Love is all

Was watching Forensic Heroes episode 25 just now! Yoyo finally came out after 8 episodes! This scene was pretty sweet, because Bobby and Yoyo were talking on the phone. Yoyo's in England and Bobby's in Hong Kong.

I found these part of their scene pretty cute!


"It's pretty cold here, but when I'm talking to you, I feel very warm."


And Bobby just laughed. I mean, HELLO. Your girlfriend actually said that to you, you should be happy! HAHA, but who cares, I just love these two!


"30 days, there are still 30 chocolates to be eaten."


And that means that there are 30 days till Yoyo comes back from England! Bobby was so thoughtful to get chocolates for her and put it in a bottle (and because he was afraid that she'll never come back from England since she loves to study), he even counted the number of days she'll be away! To be exact it's 183 days, and he put 183 chocolates into the bottle. He told her to eat one a day, so that when the last few chocolates are left, Yoyo will know that it's time for her to come back! HAHA.

Fred teased them! During Yoyo's farewell party, Vivien I think, said that "her friend got so obsessed in studying that she didn't want to come back from England" hence the chocolates from Bobby. Fred then said, "My sis will return, because there's someone waiting for her here."

HAHA. Cuteness please! :)

And did I tell you that Yen Liting is the best person to talk to when your parents are fighting? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home