Sunday, June 15, 2008

Love.

Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Have a great trip to London Natalie Cheng! 13 HOURS! HAHAH


Went over to Liting's house today. Met her at Khatib MRT station. HAHA. JANEAL WAS LATE! Three of us, walked to her house. On the way, I kept shouting Bobbyo for no reason ahahhaha. I mean seriously, they are soooooooo cute! :D

Apparently, Liting and Janeal don't think so.

Janeal and I had to play scissors-paper-stone in order to decide who'd go into Liting's house first, because her aunt was there. So I lost, and MY BAG GOT STUCK AS I WENT THROUGH THE GATE.

Janeal kept laughing! :(

Liting's maid was cleaning up the room, so we waited outside the room. After it was done, we chionged for the computer! Haha, we watched the Boscolie clip I sent to Liting two days before. AND the Wars of In-Laws II skit! DEREK AND JOYCE! HAHAH.

"Coco tong CC pai tor."

Ok. HAHAHA.

Anyway, I had to leave at 5.45 cause my mum was meeting me at AMKHub. MRT-ed there and met her, went for dinner with dad, mum, sis and aunt. Youngest aunt and cousins were coming home from Japan. We just had to fetch them.

How amazing.

You know, it's so amazing when your aunt doesn't care a shit about you, and she thinks you're invisible. Well, I don't care a shit either. So buzz off, stupid. Seriously! Can these people get a life? Yes, I dote on my cousin. But everyone seems to hate me, they all adore my sis. My aunt gives my sis clothes that she doesn't even wear, my cousins all talk to her when we have gatherings/birthday celebrations/mother's day/father's day/chinese new year/christmas... You name it. They rarely talk to me. That is why I dislike them. It makes me feel unloved.

Seriously,

unloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home