Saturday, June 07, 2008

love song

As you can see, I've done version 8. It's kind of a rushed skin. I was getting tired of the other one (I guess) so I decided to make this one after seeing those beautiful base codes from Damien Lockheart. I've credited him. :D

Episode 15 of Forensic Heroes II was beautiful as usual. I wonder who'd want to harm Yoyo. She has never made any enemies so far, and nobody hates her so far, so I wonder who. Hmm. Anyway, Yoyo was admitted to hospital because the person who wanted to kill her injured her neck after attempting to strangle her with a belt. Not many Bobbyo scenes, but yup. Love this new case! :D

A Boscolie picture to share with you all!



There isn't much Boscolie news these days. Both Bosco and Myolie are busy fliming for Burning Flame III (where they don't play a couple there) and Myolie's busy with a dancing competition called Strictly Come Dancing. But I heard that they're going to an event in Macau on June 11th. Hope to see more pictures! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home