Monday, May 26, 2008

8D

I'm currently watching Forensic Heroes II. The Bobby and Yoyo craze is back!
I loved them in Fathers and Sons! I think they make a on-screen couple! I know that they're good friends off-screen.

Anyway, there are two more new characters in this sequel: Kevin and Charmaine. I think that Charmaine isn't the type of actress that suits these kinds of roles. Her face, if the director or producer wants a stern or serious one from her, is dead. It's like forcing someone to do something they don't want to do. It's like...

...

SO NOT NATURAL.

Anyway, as for Kevin, I'm really delighted that he managed to get into the cast. He's as charming as usual.

Vivien Yeo's character's a contrast to her character in Wars of In-Laws II as Bosco's ex-girlfriend who eventually made Bosco and Myolie get seperated. She's innocent and adorable in this series than in WOILII.

Mummy came home just now, telling me that my aunt called cause she wanted me to lend her my WOIL1 cds. It's episode 19 today, and tomorrow's episode 20. I told you WOIL1's addictive. And WOIL1 will make you fall in love with Boscolie! 8D HAH. BOSCO WONG & MYOLIE WU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home