Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I hate your goatee.



I'm watching Absolute Boyfriend right now. I think that the manga is better because it's not so complicated. But yeah, I'm not bored yet.

I'm dying cause I can't find Forensic Heroes episode 7! Ahh! I want more Bobby and Yoyo scenes! I want to see the scene where they get married! :) Sis rented it just now and she loves it now. But she has to return it asap cause the rental shop uncle said that "there are many people who want to watch this show. it's on popular demand, just like Wars of In-Laws 2."

Ahhh, why must Yoyo and Bobby's relationship be like that?! It's like so tragic for Bobby and Yoyo fans! But Frankie and Linda's relationship is much more tragic, since they love each other and Linda has to get killed off the series since she's filming so many series at one go. Just like what my sister said, "Who asked her to act in so many shows?!"

Watched Parental Guidance II just now. I must admit that this show can get on your nerves, because it leaves a cliffhanger in every episode. I'm only on episode two, and I really want to see how the story goes along and what will happen to Ling and James' relationship. But since Ling is preggers, I'm sure their relationship will improve. I'm currently, enjoying it though.

As you can see, I have a new layout. It's very simple and I just took the basecodes from lyricaltradgedy. I love this simple layout anyway. I'll do a better one for my next layout. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home