Thursday, June 05, 2008

episode 14

Episode 14 of Forensic Heroes II rocks! I love the new case, full of mystery. I mean, who would want to injure a girl who's a handicapped? Hmmm... Anyway, on to my next point which is my Bobby and Yoyo scenes! 8D

Episode 14 is the episode where Bobby proposes to Yoyo, gosh it was soooooo sweet! 8D


Bobby and Yoyo on the lift to Bobby's house I think. HOLDING HANDS! 8D


Bobby wanted to open the door but his dad opened it first saying, "We can hear you!" Haha, Bobby's reaction was priceless!


The teasing! Yoyo's dad and Bobby's dad were like blabbering stuff. I was too lazy to read the chinese subs. HAHA. 8D


When they were in Bobby's room, Yoyo said something and Bobby took out the London Bus. This London Bus was supposed to be given to her a few episodes before, but Yoyo left before she could open and see what was really inside.

And... GUESS WHAT WAS INSIDE?!?!?!


A DIAMOND RING! 8D


The proposal! Haha. Bobby proposing to Yoyo! Yoyo kept having those giggling fits. But it was sweet! She was blushing! 8D


Bobby and Yoyo's fathers and Kong Zai came in. Bobby's dad was like, "Haiyo son! That's not the way to propose to her!" HAHA. When they came in, Bobby and Yoyo immediately went to the other sides of the room, as you can see in the photo.


After Yoyo agreed to Bobby's proposal! AHHHHHHHHHHH! 8D I guess Yoyo was speechless so she didn't talk, she just kept giggling and smiling. HAHAH.


When they have their own private time! HAHAH, that sounds wrong. Anyway, Bobby was like, "Lo po." I WAS LIKE, OMGGGGGG. HAHAHA. I wonder why Yoyo didn't say "Lo Gong" though. But if she did, it'll be so Survivor's Law II HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home