Wednesday, May 28, 2008

bobby & yoyo.

Woah, the first time I fell in love with them was when I was watching Fathers and Sons. I thought they were kind of cute in episode one, and the way they interact with each other in the other episodes.

I recently watched Armed Reaction 4, where they played a couple in the ending part of the show when Bobby and Ada broke up. Yoyo got kidnapped and Bobby worked everyday to find any clues and such to find her back. When he found her, the kidnapper brought Yoyo to the rooftop of his house and attempted to push her down, Bobby wanted to push the kidnapper down to the platform, but the kidnapper accidentaly pushed Yoyo down! Bobby managed to hold on to her hand, but they both fell from the building and landed in on a place full of boxes. Yoyo kept crying ahhaha.

Too bad they didn't end up together. :(

Anyway, my impression of them grew when I finished watching Fathers and Sons, and when I rewatched Forensic Heroes. I was anticipating them in Forensic Heroes 2.

So, today I watched episode 7, and I cried like shxt. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :(


This scene was when Yoyo got discharged from the hospital. Her right hand has no strength and she cannot hear with her right ear.

Wwe shall go forward a little...

...
...
...



This scene is when Bobby wanted to get Yoyo to marry her! But Yoyo, being depressed about her hand and ear thought that Bobby wanted to marry her for the sake of sympathy!


Bobby hugged her, but he spoke to her at the wrong ear! Bobby spoke his emotional words into Yoyo's right ear! Any girl who heard those words that Bobby said would cry and her heart would just totally sink!

Then we forward again...

...
...
...


This is the part when Yoyo sat down on the bed and started to cry. I started to cry too! Bobby then hugged her. Awwwww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home