Monday, June 09, 2008

more than words.


Sammul Chan's cuteness! :D


I'm bored. I'm freaking bored. I've finished watching Forensic Heroes II episode 16. And I'm still bored. Thank God the time today passes really fast and before I know it, *BAM* it's Tuesday!

Going KBox with a huge group tomorrow, consisting of Liting, Janeal, Liyan, Shuyi and me! Meeting the group at 12.40PM at Cityhall MRT. I'm collecting my Hair Straightener tomorrow at 1pm too! Thank you Weimin for understanding my plight! I had to ask her whether she was fine with Cityhall MRT. Haha. Before that I asked her if we could meet at Toa Payoh. But then we were going to Marina's KBox so yeah. Argh, I feel so bad. :( Sorry Weimin! :D

Yay, there's Parental Guidance II tomorrow! I have to rush back home after KBox, eat and bathe in an hour! Oh noooo! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home