Monday, June 16, 2008

speech of silence


Taste the bittersweet, breathe the love...
Read my mind between silence and sound


Just like Shuyi, I am anticipating this series that is going to air in Hong Kong on the 23rd of June (which so happens that it's my Mum's birthday). I am looking forward to the chemistry between Kate and Kenneth because once I saw the costume fitting clips, I immediately loved their pairing, there was chemistry. Kate is really pretty in this series with long, brown hair. According to websites I've visited, "Kate will be playing a partially deaf dubbing artist. However, she loses her hearing later on. Thus, she depends on sign language to communicate for the rest of the series. She had to visit a lip-reading center and a center for deaf people for this role. She even experimented with hearing aids."

This series is really refreshing, the pairings are refreshing and I hope that this series will be a good one. I've seen the themevideo, and the song is well sung. I don't know who sang this song, but her voice is amazing. She managed to bring out the feeling of this series just by singing the song.



Oh by the way, I was watching the TVB Overseas Sales Presentation yesterday, and I took a screenshot of Yoyo in Last One Standing. I'm anticipating that show too! There's no news about it airing yet, I think.


How adorable! :D She's sooooooooo adorable in spectacles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home