Sunday, June 29, 2008

Always be my baby.

Finished with Forensic Heroes II. Loved the storyline, loved the character development and loved the Charmaine-Kevin-Frankie love triangle.

What I loved most was about the tragic accident that happened to Ivan (Kevin), which made Charmaine's character, Madam Ma, a jinxed one. In the past, her fiance was killed by a man who loves Madam Ma - he always thought that she liked him. But Madam Ma never liked him, therefore in her wedding, he killed her fiance. Her man than killed himself when he found out the truth.

This event made a huge impression in her life.

Ivan slipped into a coma after he was involved in an explosion in a boat. Aw man, I loved this part of the show! It made me love Kevin and Charmaine's chemistry!

Anyway, the ending of the show is kind of like Forensic Heroes I, but I thought it was better, because Ivan did wake up. Bobby and Yoyo got married (HAHA, I was screaming when I watched it. Too cute.), Florence and Raymond started dating, Macy and Matthew started dating a few episodes ago.

So overall it was a happy ending! :)

The 20 minute special was cute too! Bobby, Kevin and Frankie kept NGing! Haha! Especially the part where Bobby said, Ma Kwok Ming (Kenneth) instead of Ma Kwok Wan! AHAHA. Frankie almost dropped Charmaine in one of the scenes where he carried her! Haha!

I'm going to start on Speech of Silence and Love Exchange! I shall gek Liting about Love Exchange! HAHA!




Parental Guidance II rocks! Hahahahha. Episode 6 is currently the best episode I've watched! :) Ling and James Seto! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home