Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Little Things

No picture post today I think. Short update :)

Evening of Music, Dance and Drama tomorrow. I'm going to die there cause it's going to be so boring. But yeah, Waiyi's going to be there! :) I miss her loadssss! :)

Chinese today was fun ahah! We went to the library because many people went for EMDD techniical run at the Arts House. Zhuoling, Natalie and I were sitting together! Haha, for your information, Zhuoling and I are okay already! :) Haha!

Zhuoling and I were reading Chinese comics, since lao shi said that we can only read chinese books. Natalie was reading some book with han yu ping ying (OMG, DID I SPELL IF CORRECTLY?).

Haha, Stephanie is my table partner! She is sooooo cute! HAHAH! :)

Anyway, waiting anxiously for Forensic Heroes II ep29 and 30! <3

GOOD LUCK TO LITING FOR YOUR O LEVEL CHINESE ORAL! ANNE LOVES YOU! :)


Zhuoling: Yup! EMDD's tomorrow! HAHA! See you tomorrow MARY! :)
Janeal: NO I AM NOT! YOU ARE! AHHAHA OMG, BOBBYO! :)
Stephanie: YA LA! AHHAH! OMG, it'll be so cute to see your character FLY AWAY! OMG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home