Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Loved Yesterday

I've created a locked post blog, since Blogger can't lock certain posts. :( Created it on livejournal. :)

http://ilovedyesterday.livejournal.com

Be friends with me, and you can view my locked posts! :)

Anyway, episode 27 of Forensic Heroes II will have Bobbyo scenes! :) Yoyo will be returning from England on episode 27! Finally, I can screenshot and use the screenies to create banners, wallpapers and avatars! HAHAH! I realized that my computer has so little Bobby and Yoyo pictures. :( I can't even photoshop a proper banner of them! :( Luckily, the clever Liting photoshopped a Bobby and Yoyo banner for me! HAHA! :)



I AM FREAKING HAPPY! :) I love Liting! Haha.

I smsed Janeal last night about The Green Grass of Home. It's going to show on channel 55, cabletv. Janeal replied me back, "AH ANNE AH! HAHA. but no use, I don't have scv! Gr. -goes to your house and robs your scv-"

HAHAHA, SHE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home