Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Intuition.

Argh, I hate today. I hate today. I hate today! :( Screw it.

School as usual today, except for a little thing that happened in school that made me so freaking pissed that I felt like breaking all the windows in class and scribbling on the whiteboard.

Skipped recess cause of it.

Left school with Vanessa A! Milk Tea, Seaweed Chicken, bus 31, Bedok Interchange. Came home feeling VERY hungry. After lunch, bathed and slept from 4-6pm. I just totally knocked out! I couldn't be bothered to wake up or anything, but I knew I freaking had to,

cause there's Parental Guidance II today and I NEED TO WAKE UP AND EAT MY EARLY DINNER!

HAHA :B

I miss Liting! I miss Janeal! I miss WAIYI! :( Natalie is missed everyday! HAHA I see her in class everyday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home