Wednesday, July 09, 2008

When Dogs Love Cats

Omg, I can't believe that I'm getting really excited for When Dogs Love Cats! I love the themesong! Haha!

Photobucket


Kenneth and Kate! (L) They're sooooo adorable! :D

School today was so-so. Kind of slack, cause we weren't in class all the time. Wwe were in the computer lab for Math and Sacha was making us laugh during Literature. :D Stephanie didn't come today, I was so lonely in class! Nobody to talk to you know! :( She's sick, very bad cough. So she didn't come to school. The medicine made her drowsy. Anyway, get well soon Stephanie! Come back to school and talk about The cutest creature on Earth everybody calls Bosco with me! :D

I wanna watch When Dogs Love Cats like NOW, seriously, NOW. I haven't seen Gallen in a loooooooong time, the last time I saw him was when Liting forced me to watch Old Time Buddy (speaking of Old Time Buddy, I haven't finished it yet. HAHA). I really want to see the chemistry between Myolie and Gallen, based on the themevideo, it looks really great. Haha, but the chemistry isn't as good as Boscolie's! :D

I want to watch Last One Standing too! VERY BADLY. I'm deprived of Yoyo's series, I need to watch a Yoyo series. It's either:

1) I rewatch Fathers and Sons because of the Bobby and Yoyo scenes!
2) I rewatch Forensic Heroes I.
3) I watch The Charm Beneath.

Can you believe it? I've never started watching on The Charm Beneath. My mum used to love that show, and I used to hate that show becuase of Gigi Lai. I wasn't really a fan of Yoyo back then, cause I thought her acting was fake and poor and she wasn't pretty at that time too. But Fathers and Sons changed everything! Forensic Heroes II too! Her crying scenes improved in Forensic Heroes II! :D

Maybe I'll start on The Charm Beneath. Shall ask my mum to rent it all at one go.

15 July. I'm going to die. My phone bill is coming after 15 July. And I overused my outgoing calls. My mum's so going to nag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home