Friday, July 25, 2008

I Loved Yesterday





Oh.My.God. I love Micheal and Anita! :D They're so adorable in Love Exchange! :D I love Miunita! :D

School today was pretty okay, got back Geography results! I passed! 14/20! :D I didn't even study! Thanks to Julienne Domo the map, I scored for mapwork! 8/8! :D Chinese was fun cause we had to role play! Haha, Xinyi kept making me laugh! And I was hyper during Chinese!

Episode 19 of Love Exchange is so OMG. I just watched the episode 20 advertisement and I was screaming hysterically when the thing ended 17 seconds later. I want my Miunita! At the ending of the advertisement, Anita was like, "It's him?"

And then it got cut off.

I WAS LIKE OMFGHDJSKAHSDJKAHFGDJLAOMFG!!! :(

I started screaming and screaming and going nuts! I mean, a cliffhanger!! :( Argh.

Anyway, after Love Exchange is Moonlight Resonance. I'm not going to watch it nor am I planning to. I'll just skip it and watch When Dogs Love Cats! :D Like seriously, Bosco and Linda don't even match! I'd rather Raymond and Linda to Bosco and Linda! But yeah, still skipping that show.

I can't wait till it's over.

After Moonlight Resonance might be The Gem of Life! The 80 episode Grand Production! I might die halfway watching it but it's okay! There's Moses and Gigi! :D Joyce Cheng's singing the subthemesong! Yesss! :D Bosco has scenes with his ear piercing! AHHHHHHHHHH HE'S SO HOT WITH HIS STUD! :D HAHAHAHA! He has the same earring as Myolieeeee! :D AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D

YAY, LITING AND SHUYI'S COMING TOMORROW! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home