Monday, August 04, 2008

Not surprised.

Haha, I'm not surprised at all.


1. Moonlight Resonance (EPS) - 33 PTS (Peaking At 42 PTS)

2. When a Dog loves a Cat (EPS 6 - 10) - 29 PTS (Peaking at 33 PTS)

3. Best Selling Secrets - 26 PTS


TVB's getting worse, they keep putting the most highly anticipated series of the year on a timeslot that many will watch, and of course, they air the anticipated series along side a series that has a poor cast. A great example is Moonlight Resonance and When a Dog Loves a Cat.

Obviously Moonlight will be the highest rated series of the year, all thanks to the cast and the hype of this series, even it's prequel was "fantastic". I'm not surprised that Moonlight will be the highest rated for the year.

But wouldn't it be better if TVB aired two most anticipated series of the year together?

Moonlight and The Gem of Life.

I wonder how the response will be.

Anyway I'm supporting and loving When Dogs Love Cats.

I just finished episode 12! :D The ending was freaking touching, I almost cried! Myolie's crying skills have improved! :D Aw man, I can't help but think about what Myolie told Gallen!

I've nobody now.

Ohmygod, the way she said it, it was so...

Sigh.

Parental Guidance 2 tomorrow! Second last episode! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home