Thursday, August 14, 2008

Everyone needs a friend to hold.

Every Beat Of My Heart - Corrinne May

I passed Chinese! Shock! Horror! Disaster! I was freaking shocked and happy at the same time! :D Whatever, Chinese passed, Geography passed, Science failed! Haha.

Math and English results are not out yet. I have a feeling that we'll get back our Math paper tomorrow. :( Oh well.

Oh yes! I bought Nathan Hartono's album! Like finally! :D Natalie and I went to Gramophone and Sembawang, but we couldn't find it! Then we went to Borders! Checked the computer, and they said that they have it in stores! Went to find for it, but couldn't. So we went to the Information counter! They dug it out for me! Haha. :)

I want a pet cat! Cancan's breed! It's so adorable! :D



OMGGG, I AM GOING NUTS LOOKING AT CANCAN! :D HAAHAHHA!

I shall go watch When Dogs Love Cats episode 19 now! MC and ChowChow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home