Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You'll always be my thunder.

Version eighteen :D I hope you like it muahahaha.

Tag replies! :D


Janeal: Oh! You miss my cannonballs that I made in Yoshinonya! Haha! :D WHAT SAME FEW PEOPLE?! Fine! Version 19 I'll make an Ophelia Janeal Christine Ng skin okay?! :D HAHA, I THINK JESSICA'S HAVING FUN FILMING IN PILLOW WITH BOBBY! :D

Shuyi: Yup! OMGGGGG, I CAN'T WAAAAAIT! BOBBY AND YOYO! YAY, FATHERS AND SONS! :D (Liting must be like, "Oi! Yoyo Mung hang hoi la! Give Bobby back to Jessica!") Will relink you up. :D


Yay! Mummy came into the room and gave me a piece of paper regarding the unconfirmed details of our trip to Hong Kong! :D Aunty Angie, mummy and I are going! Haha, but it's not confirmed yet, we'll see if I get to save enough money! Haha! YAY.

And mummy rented When Dogs Love Cats disc 6! Hooray! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home