Friday, August 29, 2008

Fourteen!

I am finally fourteeeeeeeeeeen! :D I'm so old. Muhahahah! Let me thank people first before I continue with today's post!

Thank you Liting for smsing me at 12.01AM and wishing me happy birthday! You are totally loved man! :D
Thank you Shuyi for smsing me at 12.14AM and wishing me happy birthday! :D
Thank you Elaina for smsing me at 12.31AM and wishing me happy birthday! :D
Thank you Stephanie Lim for smsing me and wishing me happy birthday in school! :D
Thank you Mummy for smsing me and wishing me happy birthday! :D
Thank you Weiyan for smsing me!
Thank you Jean for smsing me too! Bosco Wong! :D
Thank you Amira for smsing me! You skipped school! D: Muhahah.
Thank you Ian for smsing me too! :D
Thank you Natalie for smsing me countless of times and wishing me happy birthday!
Thank you Chantel for the letter! :D Chocolate Fondue! Muhahah! :D
Thank you Julienne for your tofu plushie! :D I loveeeeeeee it, and it doesn't look like me! D:
Thank you Elaina for buying me Panic At The Disco's Pretty. Odd.!! :D Omg, I love it!! :D
Thank you Natalie for your paper randomness mouse pad! :D I am so going to use it! :D
Thank you Jasmine for the bracelet! :D
Thank you Stefanie Koh for the necklace and card! :D
Thank you Liting, Janeal and Shuyi for the LOVELY PHOTO FRAME and THE PICTURE and THE CARD! I SO FREAKING LOVE IT! :D

THANK YOU SECONDARY 201 FOR CELEBRATING THIS BIRTHDAY WITH ME! :D

Teacher's day today, totally fun! Loved today! Miss Tan and Miss Teh was totally shocked when they heard that someone in our class fell down! Hahahah! Their faces were priceless man! :D I love the cake! :D Hello Kitty! :D

After celebration, Xinyi, Julienne, Natalie, Elaina and I went to Parkway Parade to have our lunch! Swenses! Haha, Xinyi treated me! :D After that we headed to Orchard Cineleisure! Muahahhaha! We chnaged out of our uniforms and went to book a chamber to play the Wii! :D

The Wii is DAMN FUN to play! But tiring at the same time, my whole body was like...

omfgz pain!

I FEEL SO BAD PANG SEH-ING LITING, JANEAL AND SHUYI LA! omgfz. D:

I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS! OMG! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home