Tuesday, January 23, 2007

here's the video of Myolie winning the Best Actress Award in the ASTRO Awards! :D she was emo for awhile. but when she mentioned the name, "Wong Chung Chak" which is Bosco's cantonese name, she kind of lowered her voice to a whisper but heh, the power of MICROPHONES! the fans cheered! LOL.

btw, the video's in cantonese. actually, the whole show is in cantonese! :D

here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8MljFlYuWc
please be patient okays? wait for it to load. for me, it loads fast. KEKE.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PARENTAL GUIDANCE! :D

i can't wait for another Jessica Hsuan show! YAY. LOL.

Jessica Hsuan's coming to Singapore on the 30th of Jan! I might go there, begging my mom. The place is not confirmed yet. Hope it's at parkway! LOL. AHAH.

btw, she's here to promote the Parental Guidance show. I CAN'T WAITTTTT. OMGZZZ.

imagine Bosco and Myolei comes to SIngapore to flim a show! I'LL GO NUTS LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home