Tuesday, February 20, 2007

yesterday(:

well, there's really nothing wrong with me loving boscolie and JP. chloe, you should take a look at the past. you kept talking about sean lim. everytime it's sean lim here sean lim there sean lim here sean lim there. so what's the problem with me talking about boscolie here boscolie there boscolie here boscolie there? REFLECT BEFORE YOU ACCUSE PLOX. :D

i forgot to add about yesterday.

we went to cremate my grand-aunt's body. we arrived there late. they were already walking. to all you people you had experienced this before, you'd know what i'm talking about. then got onto the bus which has like, dozens of people. my mom told us to take my aunt's car but somehow someone pointed to us to take the bus.

reached Mandai. we walked to the service hall. my uncle was crying really loudly. so they had service for about 30 mins to 1 hour? then we had to put flowers on the coffin. so, my cousins and i were all the last ones to put.

then we walked to the cremation hall or also known as the viewing hall if you've been to Mandai before. we saw the coffin go in the furnace. i was like tearing. cause she was very kind to me and my cousins. she used to give us a huge amount of money as ang pows, bring us out, give us food and all. my uncle cried very loudly. he banged his head on the glass. when the coffin was in the furnace, my uncle cried and cried. my cousins also cried. then, we went to the sitting area. we drank water and my aunts were thinking of where to go next. so we went back to Toa Payoh and ate there.

then i came back home. wanted to go to my aunt's house. she wanted us to eat STEAMBOAT AGAIN. like, WE ATE IT FOR LIKE, 2 DAYS?! NO WAY.

oh ya, to all sec one-oners, REMEMBER TO STUDY 'SORRY, WRONG NUMBER.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home