Monday, March 05, 2007

tag reply for chloe.

let's start off with this note, I'M SO NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER. i do not take pictures of myself in tube-tops. and duh, i'm like a bimbo. i can't learn and i suck a learning new stuff. but i can do other things like designing stuff on my computer. i'm not an express student but who the fuck cares?

plus, i hate people who think they're not a big shot but they are. did you know that you're so extra chloe? & my new-made friends dn't even know you exist! you should be proud that i still put our neoprints we took in my wallet and on my handphone even though we're fighting. becasue one day i know, you'll regret this.

and of course the most favourite thing of backstabbing. well chloe, you backstabbed me. i told you not to tell my sis about me and JP. but you still did anyway. well one day, someone will backstab you. so don't EVEN DARE to think that you can boss people around cause "OH. I'M SO SELF-OBBESSED WITH MYSELF. OH. THAT WHY I CAN BE A BOSSY GIRL. SO YOU ALL MUST LISTEN TO ME."

friendships never last in secondary school. you should know that yourself. so what if i made new friends? at least these friends care about me. what about you? think before you accuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home