Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fathers and Sons! :)

BOBBY AU YEUNG AND YOYO MUNG IS THE LOVE.
BOSCO WONG AND MYOLIE WU IS THE LOVE.


Omg!

There was this kid, who was at the Boscolie Mooncake Festival concert thingy. Myolie saw the kid, and asked the kid to come over. She asked him if he knew how to sing Boscolie's song "Grateful that I met you".

Later Bosco was like,
你们回去之后 不要说是我们的仔阿 不是的啦!

When you go back (to Hong Kong I guess?), don't say that he's (referring to the kid) that he's our son okay?! It's not!

Then this girl appeared.

Myolie was like, huh? Another one?
Bosco said, another one! Hahahah!

And while they were singing the song, both Bosco and Myolie were holding the children's hands! Bosco was holding the boy's hand and Myolie was holding the girl's hand!

Omg, Boscolie is the love man. I want my Last One Standing episode 4! I want Kevin and Yoyo! :) I miss Yoyo's acting! :) Oh and the Bowie's not joining Yoyo in the new show! :) Like omg, yes! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home