Saturday, September 27, 2008

I miss parental guidance.

Travelling Alone - Myolie Wu

"Ling, listen to me. I meant what I said. If anything were to happen to you, my life would go on. Because it has to, I have responsibilities. But there would be a huge gaping hole that only you can fill. I'd be going through the motions of life the way I did before we got married. But the only difference is now is that I'd know what I had been missing."


I've been rewatching Parental Guidance 1 and 2 just now, and I swear that James and Ling Seto are the cutest thing alive. Called Liting just now to tell her about Connected. That Louis Koo show. He was on TVB8 just now, some interview thing. Haha.

After that was dinner and then Geography books. Geography is a killer, I can't memorise the maps properly. I'm so going to die. D:

Back to the books! And Parental Guidance! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home