Saturday, October 04, 2008

When Rules Turn Loose: Jacky and Myolie



I freaking love this show! Galileo! :D




*Myolie walks into the scene, Jacky taps her on her back and flashes his freaking cute smile. Jacky starts to run.*

Myolie: Hey, what are you doing? Don't run! If you run any longer, I'll get dizzy!
Jacky: Such a nice shoe... It'll be a waste not to run in them...
Myolie: You ran so fast and yet you were late, I thought you were lost. Anyway, you asked me out is because you want to tell me how nice your shoes are?
Jacky: Nope, I have something for you.

*Jacky gives Myolie a ticket, Myolie opens it.*

Myolie: I already told you that I'm not your parent, so I can't go.
Jacky: Don't reject it so quickly! Answer three questions first.
Myolie: Fine, bring it on!
Jacky: Do you always feel like you can't hear your handphone ringing?
Myolie: Yeah, sometimes. When it's noisy. So I can't hear the handphone ring.
Jacky: Do you always want someone to call you? Do you always miss someone?
Myolie: You're so naughty! What are you trying to ask?
Jacky: This shows that Shum Yat-Yin Jeh Jeh likes someone.
Myolie: Do you know what "like" means?
Jacky: Of course I know, I like the female monitress. I give her a piece of candy everyday. You must fight for your happiness!

*Myolie laughs*

Jacky: I can't talk to you any longer, I'm meeting the female monitress to complete our homework.
Myolie: Hey!
Jacky: I know magic, I can make that someone call you and ask you out! *Winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home