Thursday, January 25, 2007

darn it. Jessica's here to have a press conference and interviews! NO ROADSHOWS OMGZZ. MEANS NO SIGANTURE.

hmm, alright, I'll show you the message she postedup on her forum k? :D

Hi Fans,

My mom still have problems in getting on bravenet. She has tried typing in the name of the website which you posted here, but she can only see some words. No pics or anything else. Please advice.

Gail, the formula you're talking about, can healthy dogs take it, too? If so, maybe my other dogs can try it. Now if you can't post it here, it's going to be a little difficult in how I can get it from you. Any suggestion? Can you not share this with all your fans?

Singapore fans, sorry I shan't be able to have private gathering this time. I have to go to Taiwan before and the schedule is PACKED there. I'm going to be extremely tired. The schedule in Singapore is not bad either. Have to start working immediately after I land. Well, if Mediacorp do decide to shoot another series of PG, I promise we'll have a gathering while I'm there! :)

See some of you guys soon!

luv,Jessica


SEE SEE! T_T

darn it. LOL. and here's her schedule..


*Fly to Taipei on Sunday Jan. 28th with Bosco Wong to promote "Dicey Business" and back to HK on the 29th.
Flight schedule:HKG to Taipei
Date: 28th Jan (Sun)
Departure Time: 8.45am
Airline: CX460 (Cathay Pacific)

*Fly to Singapore on Tuesday Jan. 30th and 31st to promote "Parental Guidance".
Flight schedule:HKG to Singapore
Date: 30th Jan (Tue)
Departure Time: 8.00am
Airline: SQ001 (Singapore Airline)

COMING SOON: Singapore English sitcom "Parental Guidance" will be broadcasted on Singapore Channel 5 starting on Feb. 8th, 2007 @ 8:30PM. Starting Jessica Hsuan, Adrian Pang, Kenneth Tsang...: http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/1407/

CURRENT PROJECT: Filming a new TVB series 60 episodes,The Drive of Life starting from October '06 to March/April '07.


sighs. LOL.

Boscolie should come to Singapore to flim a sitcom! OMGZZ. I'LL GO MAD LOL. Alot of HK reporters will be here. And rumors will start to stir upppppppp. I really hope that TVB will make Wars of In-Laws 2. Since in Malaysia, it's so popular. it won altogether, 5 awards. I think.

Best Actress - Myolie Wu
Most Bizzare Character - Bosco Wong
9th Best Character - Myolie Wu (Wars of In-Laws)
11th Best Character - Bosco Wong (Wars of In-Laws)
Best Drama of the Year - Wars of In-Laws

SEE. :D

Let's hope they flim it after Myolie finishes fliming The Drive of Life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home