Wednesday, October 29, 2008

cause you're my everything.

Awwww, poor Myolie. She hurt herself while filming for her new ancient comedy with Moses. :( Apparently, Bosco knows that she had hurt herself ahahha.

I seriously can't wait for Burning Flame 3!



Well, Kevin and Myolie got married in Burning Flame 3, so I think Wong Hei's gonna die in this series. Cause kevin, Myolie and Wong Hei are in a love triangle, you know... TVB's style... it's either they send a person overseas to pursue something (Like Yoyo's "Madam Leung" in Forensic Heroes II) or they kill a person (Like Linda's "Ding-Ding" in Forensic Heroes II).

It's okay.

At least Kevin and Myolie end up. :D I'm anticipating this! I want to see the sales presentation! If there's a Kevin and Myolie kissing scene... OHMYGOD AHAHAHHAHA.

Oh and, I still want a cat.



Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home