Thursday, October 23, 2008

Linger.

Click to enlarge photographs please.



For just a little while, we were here together,
for just a little while, we were side by side,
and I know someday we'll reflect on this and see,
what a special time it was.

For just a little while, we have joined our voices,
for just a lttle while, we made a difference here.
And I know that through it all, these are days we will recall,
what a special time it was.


I'm going to miss Secondary 201 2008. We've been through so much for two years, the troubles, the tears and the laughters. It's going to hard to be seperated. We're each going to have our own lives, we're going to have our own friends.

I really enjoyed studying in this class, and I hope that all of you enjoyed it too. This year has been a really good one for me, and I don't want to seperate with everybody. I'm going to miss all of you and your teasings about Bosco being not hot at all (it's not true! He is hot!! :D), all of your "Oh no, Anne's being hyper about Bosco and Myolie and Parental Guidance again." and all of your "Omg, look Anne! It's your cousins!"

I'm really going to miss that.

I'm going to miss all the happiness and laughters in our class. I hope none of you change, I hope we'll stay the same, I hope we'll never loose each other's contact.




Thank you 201. I'm going to miss all of you,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home