Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanks for the memories.

It's time to say goodbye to my four year old computer. For all those years that we've suffered, for all those years that you've been there for me, and for that huge memory space of yours... I'm going to miss you.

My computer died on me on Friday night. When I switch it on, it just goes "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" continously. I seriously thought I was going to die. My songs, my photoshop, my pictures. Everything's gone. Thank you Liting for cheering me up.

"Think on the bright side. Your computer will be fast when it gets fixed!"

Thank you for my cousin's desktop which he rarely uses. His mum has given me his desktop and I'm using it now.

Anyway, enough drama and sadness. It's time to move on.

Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Happy Birthday to Janeal Choo!

Two October 13th babies! :D Fish & Co. tomorrow with daddy! :D

I'm loading Last One Standing episode 18 now! Hahahahha, Yoyo's so pretty! (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home