Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ooooh! Deroyce!

Omg, I loved them in Wars of In-Laws 2, and omg, they're rumoured together, and omg, I could be crazy about them, and omg, they could be the next couple after Bobbyo that I'm crazy about, and omg, I want to watch King Of Pool! Deroyceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and Nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :D

Omg, they have a freaking kissing scene!! :D




Omg, ahah. Look at Derek. His hair is like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.




Omg, look, it's Deroyce!! :D




Omg, those aluminium thingys are such a spoiler.

Oh yes, today's Literature paper was alright, I loved the passage for the unseen, the poem was fine, but I didn't choose the poem because I didn't want to write so much. D: Anyway,

Math Paper 2 tomorrow.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home