Monday, October 06, 2008

Nobody's perfect.

I'm going to start on a few series after exams finish. And that's like, Wednesday, not counting Chinese Oral. Anyway, I'll be rewatching lots of series to pass the time too. Ranging from Japanese to Cantonese drama.

First up, The Charm Beneath.

I've always wanted to complete this series, but I never had the time to complete it due to the fact that TVB is always releasing nice shows for us to watch (except ridiculous sequels like Moonlight Resonance. Bosco's character sucked and it was another series of totally useless arguing). According to my friend, this is Yoyo's best series so far, besides Forensic Heroes. The chemistry between Yoyo and Moses was great, as they kept making names for themselves. Anne Heung's character was really great as a mean woman, and I really hope to finish up with this series.

Next, The Gem of Life.

I might watch this, but it's 80 episodes! I hope the starting's not like The Drive of Life - draggy. I hope it really engages me and makes me what to watch the next episode. Linda's character is a bitchy woman, she'll do anything to get what she wants, and she flirts with many men too! Including my poor Bosco. :( Anyhow, this show has captured me with the sales presentation trailer, and I hope that this series will not have useless arguing scenes among the sisters or families. But instead some touching yet engaging scenes.

I'm also going to rewatch some like,

Fathers and Sons, simply because of Bobby and Yoyo and Jacky Wong.
Wars of In-Laws 2, I simply loved the storyline and Vivien's character. Of course, Myolie and Bosco's chemistry.

I also want to watch Off Pedder! It looks interesting, though it's like 100 over episodes, but maybe it'll be better than Best Selling Secrets. :)

Anyway, Science paper today was a killer.
I almost died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home