Monday, October 20, 2008

Wish upon a star,



39 days.


Beach tomorrow morning with Secondary 201! :D Apparently it's raining, so I doubt that we'll be going. D: Oh dear.

I've nothing to post.



I'm super excited about the Kevolie pairing in Burning Flame 3!! I wanna watch that explosion scene. Omg, I think I'll go nuts! :D OMG, STRICTLY COME DANCING! I loveeeeeee Kevin and Myolie's dancing there! Nancy's good too! :D Yay for season two! Hahahah! I still remember the woman who was in charge of the Hong Kong team! She kept teasing Myolie indirectly. HAHAH.

"Secretly talk on the phone, secretly date..."
"Hang Yee, she's talking about you!"

OMG, AHAHHA. Christine was laughing like shit after that. Myolie was like, "WHAT?!" her face was super priceless and adorable!

Oh and, I finished Last One Standing on Saturday night.

Kevin and Yoyo! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home