Saturday, October 18, 2008

Flying Free.



41 days.


Went to Liting's house in the morning today. I wanted to pass her back her CDs but I forgot to bring them! D: How great Anne. Anyway, we had breakfast at Macs. :D Went to her house to slack. Haha. Left around 12.10pm to meet Janeal.

Janeal and I mrt-ed to Somerset where we met Shuyi! :D We walked to Cathay Cineleisure cause we wanted to play the Wii console but we couldn't cause the rooms are only avaliable at 5.30PM. So we decided to watch a movie.

20th Century Boys is damn good. Though the ending was weird, but we loved it! :D

Janeal parted with Shuyi and I cause we were taking different mrts. Shuyi and I mrt-ed home together! :D

Mum and Dad are going overseas today. Malaysia ahahha. So it's just my sister, my cousin, my aunty and me at home.

Great, silence.

Me likey.

[edit]

"你不要害怕,有我在你身边。你什么都不用害怕。我会照顾你的。我会在你的身边,永远都会在你身边。以前如是,现在如是,永远如是。"

Omg, Kevin. You are such an adorable guy.

[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home