Thursday, October 16, 2008

I WANT EPISODE 19! D:



43 days.


OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

I AM SO DESPERATE FOR LAST ONE STANDING EPISODE 19!!!!!!!! IT'S FREAKING EXCITING!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, YOYO!!!!!! DDD:

Today's episode 19 in Hong Kong! Shit, I want to stay in Hong Kong and watch TVB Drama all day. :D Anyway, I just watched the freaking episode 19 trailer on TVB's website! DAMN IT, HURRY UPLOAD IT ALREADY! D:

Apparently, Yoyo had found out about what Roger had done in the past and present, and she doesn't trust him anymore. She then returns the engagement ring to Roger! Hooray for Yoyo! :D Then Roger went to the office to sort of pick a fight with Kevin, accusing him stealing Yoyo away from him. Omg, and the ending of that freaking 30 seconds trailer is like,

Roger running after Yoyo with a wooden plank (?!) in his hands.


OMFG, I WAS LIKE...

&#*@!&#(*@!&#*(@&#*@!( DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! DDDDDD:


Oh shit, please someone please upload episode 19 on the freaking internet. I can't wait fo the freaking disc! It's so freaking slow!!!! D:

Anyway, about Myolie's new show... I'm kind of disappointed that the producer put Fala in. I'm sure Myolie will be critized and be compared again. They'll compare Myolie with Fala and that Fala is a better *cough*looking*cough* actress than Myolie and that she can *cough*act*cough* better than her. I've no comments on her role and her attitude or whatsoever, because I don't like her.

I get turned off everytime I see her on a series. But now I have no freaking choice but to watch this cause of Myolie. Oh well.

Oh and and and, I passed everything besides Math! :DD I am super happy! Hooooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home