Wednesday, October 29, 2008

say nothing at all.

Actually I'm Not Happy - Linda Chung

I am back here again. :D Welcome to version twentysix of youlightuptheskies. :D Hope you guys like it. This is what happens when you've no photoshop and you can't design another new template. D:

Anyway just to tell you, Steps is really entertaining. :D

Haha, random please.

Tagged by Yen Liting to do this quiz! :D

The person that tag or pass u is?
Yen Liting!

Your five impressions of him or her?
Hyperactive, Parental Guidance freak, overdosage of the JessLouis drug, photoshop maniac, talkable.

The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Sending me a text message at 12.01AM on my birthday.

The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
Actually, I can't remember, she's said many things which my friends would never say.

If he/she becomes your lover, u will?
I'll kill myself. :P

If he /she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?
NO MORE JESSLOUIS PLEASE! D:

If he/she becomes your enemy, u will?
Ignore her. :(

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
I've no idea?

The most desired thing you wanna do for him / her is?
Send her a text message on her birthday at 12.01AM next year.

Your overall impression of him/her is?
She's fun to be with, a great friend indeed.

How u think people around you think of u?
I've no idea. Weird?

The characters you love about yourself?
Why are you asking these types of questions? :l

On the contrary, the characters u hate about yourself?
Too trusting, I hate myself for that.

The most ideal person u wanna be is?
I seriously have no idea.

For people who cared and like u, say something to them.
Thank you very much, you all have really made my life a really enjoyable one.

Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Natalie
2. Waiyi
3. Julienne
4. Liting
5. Janeal
6. Shuyi
7. Alysha
8. Jermaine
9. Stephanie
10. Zhuoling


Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
I have no idea! HAHAHHA.

Is no.9 male or female?
Female!

If no.7 and no.10 are tgt will it be a good thing?
I have no idea. D:

What is no.2 studying about?
Express stuff. I've no idea cause I'm not in express. D:

What kind of music does no.8 like?
Chinese music?

Does no.1 have siblings?
Nope.

Will u woo no.3?
NOOO, I'M A GIRL FOR GOD'S SAKE.

How about no.7?
Refer to answer above.

Is no.4 single?
Nope. She has her Louis Koo. AHHAHAHAHHAHA.

What is the surname of no.5?
CHOOOOOOO! :D

What is the hobby of no.10?
Erm, talking photos and printing them?! HAHAHHAHA.

Does 5 and 9 get along well?
Nope, they don't even know each other. :D

Where is no.2 studying?
Katong Convent Secondary.

Talk something casual about no.1?
She's a real braniac.

Where does no.9 live at?
SING A PORE.

What colour does no.4 like?
erm erm erm! Purple? HAHAHA. Omg. I'm such a bad friend. D:

Are no.5 and no.1 best friends?
Nope.

Does no.1 have any pets?
Yeah, she has two turtles who are... well... big.

Is no.7 the sexiest person in this world?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! ALLY! ALYSHA! AHAHHAHAH.

What is no.6 doing now?
I've no idea! In school? D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home